Sun Day Random Ruminations
Greetings from the booming town of Leesville, SC. On this beautiful Springlike day, I have a few random thoughts that I need to dispose of. Enjoy!
- I am sick of the whole Tiger Woods thing. Sick of it. SICK of it. In other words, I am too busy getting on with my own life to indulge the media's Tiger obsession any longer. He screwed up, he apologized; good day and good night.
- I just don't get NASCAR. It's not my thing. If it's you're thing, then that's cool. They do put on quite a program. I elect not to watch it, however. Don't hate.
- I am so ready to get back into the routine of online school. March 1, I am back in. Ordered my books today. I am a big giant sponge ready to soak up all the knowledge!
- I love Spring. It is a very beautiful time of year.
- I hate Spring. My allergies go to DefCon 5.
- I miss football season.
- I hope I get a new job soon. Two interviews this week!
- I wish my laptop would come home soon.
- Jillian Michaels is really hot, but what man could handle her?
- My friend Frank Fomby remembers a Karl Malden joke that I told in 1982. He said it still makes him laugh. Should I be troubled by this?
- I am seriously craving pizza today. Maybe the wife will let me make a run to Hungry Howies tonight. It would be an easier sell if I had a full time job...
- I seriously need a road trip outside of SC.
- I wish Jamestown Coffee would hurry up and open.
- People on Twitter are nicer than people in church. Just sayin'.
- I am going to totally update/redo my website tomorrow.