10 Quirky Things About Me
We all have our little quirks. Some of us have quirks that are quirkier than others. Furthermore, some of us are DEFINED by our quirks. I will share with the reader my most popular and perhaps least well-known quirks. There will not be a quiz at the end.
- I absotively, posilutely hate waiting in line for any reason whatsoever.
- Misspelled words and typos on any marquis or sign make me very angry.
- People who type in ALL CAPS make me very angry.
- When I write, I have to have coffee in my Daffy Duck mug.
- The movie 1408 inspires my creativity. I do not know why.
- I only shave when it is absolutely necessary.
- I am a closet hippie.
- For the last 14 months, I have had the strangest compulsion to move to Philadelphia.
- I think Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the greatest actors of my generation.
- Seeing The Who on the Superbowl halftime show actually gave me chills. Pete Townshend is such an amazing and insightful songwriter.