Get Outta My Head!!!
Following are but a few random thoughts which I need to dump in order to make room for more pointless, random thoughts. Enjoy...
- Would Rachel Ray have her own show if she weren't so darned cute? And what does this say about Dr. Phil?
- I am convinced Pete Townshend is one of the greatest songwriters of...ahem, "My Generation." Some of you will not get that. It's cool.
- If Barack Obama were white, would there be so much negative digging into his political past? Does anyone recall that John McCain was, until recent years, a Democrat? Why is no one talking about this? Why did he cross party lines? To get elected maybe?
- Speaking of Pete Townshend, one of his songs seems appropriate during this election season:
- I tip my hat to the new constitution, take a bow for the new revolution, smiling free with the chains all around, I pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday, then I get on my knees and pray...we don't get fooled again.
- Pete Townshend would probably like Steve Taylor. I like him.
- I have the coolest job ever.
- I am getting bifocals. I always knew this day would come. I am actually looking forward to being able to read again.
- Can we ever acheive a world without prejudice?
- KISS is touring in Europe. Will they return to the states? I hope so.
That's about it for now.